Backsplash tile installation
Each house has a kitchen, and each kitchen needs a special “backsplash” that is a gap between the work surface and hanging cabinets. Among the key functions of the apron is protection against splashes of grease and water, exposure to high temperatures and aggressive detergents. In our company you can order high-quality installation of tiles on the backsplash of the kitchen.
Backsplash installer – service offered by Dream House Tile
You can order many different services from our specialists:
- Tiling services for private and commercial clients;
- Laying and repairing backsplash tile;
- Installation of tiles in any room.
Selecting a backsplash tile installer
The process of installing ceramic tiles is quite dirty and dusty, so it is important to choose a specialist who will qualitatively and correctly install the backsplash tile. Laying tiles only at first glance seems like a simple task that can be entrusted to a handyman on an ad. Most likely, he will be able to lay porcelain stoneware, but such an approach does not guarantee quality. But the result of the repair is what we will be inspired by and what we will put up with for many years. And therefore it is better to refuse compromises and spend at least a couple of days searching for a good master. The Dream House Tile specialists are distinguished by excellent quality of installation and a further guarantee for their work. Our professional tile installers in Toronto pay special attention to checking the evenness of the laying. Workers must evaluate the quality of laying, as well as on seams and corners.
Advantages of choosing our tile installer service in GTA
An apron is a must in the kitchen. After all, it allows you to protect the walls from dirt and excess splashes. Various materials can be used to make an apron, but most often the choice of consumers falls on ceramic tiles. Why? Installation of a kitchen apron made of tiles by a company:
- Practicality. After the lapse of time, it will not lose its aesthetics, will last a long time, thanks to its resistance to temperature changes and humidity levels;
- High quality. All our specialists are highly qualified and can perform work on the dismantling, installation and repair of tiles of any complexity;
- Profitability for the price. Despite the fact that tiles today are not cheap, they last longer than other more affordable materials. So you save a lot by making high-quality repairs for a long time;
- Ease of maintenance. The aprons installed by our experts are very easy to operate, so you do not have to spend a lot of time cleaning and trimming the panel.
List of tasks that are typically involved in a backsplash tile installation job
- Measuring the area where the backsplash will be installed
- Choosing the type and style of tile
- Preparing the surface of the wall where the tile will be installed
- Cutting the tiles to size, if necessary
- Applying adhesive to the wall
- Installing the tiles onto the wall in a pattern or design
- Making sure the tiles are level and evenly spaced
- Allowing the adhesive to dry and cure
- Applying grout between the tiles
- Cleaning the tiles and removing any excess grout
- Sealing the grout to protect it from moisture and stains
Note that the specific steps involved may vary depending on the materials used and the complexity of the installation job. It’s always a good idea to consult with a professional if you’re unsure about any aspect of the process.
Despite the huge variety of finishing materials offered by modern manufacturers, the use of ceramic tiles is still the most popular design option for a kitchen apron. Due to the ease of backsplash tile installation, you can do it yourself, and a wide variety of design solutions will make it possible to choose an option taking into account the size, features and style of the room. Choose the Dream House Tile professionals of the company you can trust!
Other our services:
Update Your Home Easily: Install New Tiles in Master Bathroom in Toronto
Are you looking for a reliable and experienced backsplash tile installation company in Toronto? Look no further! Here at Dream House Tile, we have been providing the Greater Toronto Area with quality tile installation services for over 10 years. Our team of professional installers are highly trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of backsplash tile installation. We understand that each job comes with its own unique challenges, so our team always takes the time to assess your space and discuss your specific needs before beginning any project.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we make sure every aspect of our service meets the highest standards of quality. Our installers use only the best materials available on the market to ensure a perfect finish every time.
In conclusion,backsplash tile installation in Toronto is a great way to add a unique touch to your kitchen. It can provide protection from water splashing and make cleaning easier, making it an ideal choice for any kitchen. With the variety of shapes, sizes and styles available, there are countless options for homeowners looking for backsplash tile installations in Toronto. Professional installers are available to guide you through the selection process and ensure that the job is done correctly and efficiently.